- Singquandles, Psyquandles and Singular Knots: A Survey, (with J. Ceniceros, M. Elhamdadi, M.Hajij), submitted, March 2021.
- Singquandle Shadows and Singular knot Invariants, (with J. Ceniceros, M. Elhamdadi), submitted, March 2021.
- Polynomial Invariants of Singular Knots and links, (with J. Ceniceros, M. Elhamdadi), Journal of KnotTheory and Its Ramifications, Vol. 30, No.01 (2021).
- Cocycle Invariants and Oriented Singular Knots, (with J. Ceniceros, M. Elhamdadi, M. Hajij), Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics, February 2021.
- Classification of f-quandles and their low dimensional Cohomology, (with M. Elhamdadi, Nicolas van Kempen), SPAS2017 – Algebraic Structures and Applications, Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics, vol 317.(June 2020).
- Erratum: Singular knots and involutive quandles, (with M. Elhamdadi, M. Hajij, and S. Nelson), Journal of Knot Theory and Its Ramifications, Vol. 27, No.14 (2018).
- The Cocycle Structure of Alexander f-Quandles on Finite Fields, (with M. Elhamdadi, N. Fernando), Journal of Knot Theory and Its Ramifications, Vol. 17, No. 10 (2018).
- Ternary and n-ary f Distributive Structures, (with M. Elhamdadi, M. Green, and A. Makhlouf), Open Mathematics, Vol 16, No. 1, 2018.
- Contributions to Quandle Theory: A Study of f-Quandles, Extensions, and Cohomology, Thesis (Ph.D.) – University of South Florida. 2017. 96 pp. ISBN: 978-0355-04173-6.
- Singular Knots and Involutive Quandles, (with M. Elhamdadi, M. Hajij, and S. Nelson), Journal of Knot Theory and Its Ramifications, Vol. 26, No. 14 (2017).
- f-Racks, f- Quandles, their Extensions and Cohomology, (with M. Elhamdadi, M. Green, and A. Makhlouf), Journal of Algebra and its Applications, Vol. 16, No. 11, 2017.
- Visualization of dihedral groups and their subgroups, (with K.K.W.A.S. Kumara, R. Sanjeewa), 12th Annual Research Symposium, University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka (2011), pg 158-pg159.
- The equality of Schro ̈dinger’s theory and Heisenberg’s S-matrix theory, (with R.A.D. Piyadasa), proceedings of the Research Symposium 2010 – Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of Kelaniya. (2010), pg 88 – 89.
Undergraduate Research Projects and Presentations
- Summer 2019 with Nicolas van Kempen, “2-Cocycle Invariant and Oriented Singular Knots” (Research Fund for Chemistry and Math/Science Students Award). Nicolas did a poster presentation for Scholarly and Creative Activity Symposium organized by RISE (Research and Individualized Student Experiences) at SUNY Oswego on September 13, 2019.
- Cocycle Invariant and Oriented Singular Knots, with Nicolas van Kempen, MAA Seaway sectional meetings, Ithaca College, NY in November 2019.